Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDPs) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSPs) in 11 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR and humanitarian response. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Position: CDP Admin Manager
Job Location: GNB Rural CDPs
- Education: Master’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration
- Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 30 July 2020)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years or above relevant job experiences (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 35,000 – 40,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Planning, budgeting and expenses analysis of financial activities of a community development project (CDP)
- Generating financial report for various purpose
- Managing assets, procurements of the organization according to the GNB policy, providing support of logistics, organizing different Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with relevant parties according to the need.
- Managing CDP based salary and benefits package of staffs, recruitment, attendance, leave and other HR-related issues
- Handling audit issue related to finance, asset management and human resource management
- Ability to handle multiple activities at a time.
- Should have good communication skill
- Must be good at the Internet, MS office package and relevant software
- Should have knowledge of liaison with different stakeholder
- Ability to handle the audit as per standard
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to email@example.com by 9 August 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.