Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDPs) and 3 Projects with Special Program in 11 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, emergency response. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position for Building Resilience to Achieve Zero Hunger (BRAZH) project funded by UN WFP:
Position: Asst. Admin and Logistics Officer
Job Location: Sadar Upazila, Kurigram
- Education: Minimum Graduation from any govt. recognized university in Business Administration
- Age: Maximum age 30 years (as on 01st March-2020)
- Experience: Basic knowledge Microsoft word, excel, access, PowerPoint and internet browsing will be given priority
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 16,200 (per month)
- Contract Period: Contractual One (1) year with the possibility of extension based on performance and availability of funds.
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that Project finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversees the accounts payable and accounts receivable system in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all money.
- Prepare finance, assets, and HR-related reports.
- Supervise to maintain fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function, etc.
- Checking all bank transactions and bank reconciliations
- To verify bill, voucher supplier ledger, utility bill register, advance register cash book & other subsidiary ledgers.
- Face and Manage annual external Audits & Liaison with external auditors during the Audit period.
- Support the administration of effective procurement management systems
- Maintain an effective asset register; ensure that all office and program assets are logged, ID tag
- Prepare/Compile the inventory materials list as per project requirement
- Ensure the purchase of logistics items as per procurement plan and budget with management approval
- Ensure proper documentation on finance & Administrative issues
- Others work as per project requirement
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 March 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.