Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 11 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR, and ICT education project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. GNB intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Position (2): Case Management Officer
Job Location: Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
- Education: Minimum Graduation from any govt. recognized university
- Age: Minimum age 28 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 15 February 2020).
- Experience: Minimum 6 months in the mentioned field (experience with only evidence and relevance will count).
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered.
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in the Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address).
- Preference: Only female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 35,000 – 40,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 6 months (Can be extended up to November 2020)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- As a Case Management Officer, she will be responsible for overseeing of all case management services and ensure the maintenance of the confidential filing systems.
- Case Worker will liaise directly with other service providers working and communities where the project is implementing and facilitate referrals to other service providers (health including Mental health, Shelter, NFIs and /or legal providers, etc.).
- Responsible for the overall management of safe spaces for boys and girls.
- Facilitate the setting up of information desk at the boys and girls center where adolescents and women of reproductive age can access appropriate case service.
- Contribute within the multi-purpose center to the identification of girls and boys at-risk and ensure proper case management and documentation.
- Provide direct support and care for vulnerable boys and girls (including survivors of gender-based violence) including basic information counseling and case management, Assessment of survivor needs, developing an action plan, implementing the plan, follow up and case closure processes in line with the case management standard operating procedure.
- Ensure Do No Harm analysis is carried out and the principle of Do No Harm is observed and upheld in all the engagements of the Case Worker.
- Responsible for the guidance and supervision of all volunteers and facilitators working in the women and girls center.
- Produce monthly data and regular narrative reports for different use of office and related to case management.
- Maintain positive coordination and relationship with other partners in the field to promote a holistic approach to case management.
- Perform other duties, as appropriate and requested by the supervisor.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of core humanitarian principles.
- Have practical experience in humanitarian related work
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with communities.
- Can follow the working plan and program strategies
- Must know Chitagangiya/Rohingya language.
- Committed to GNB Core Values and Mission.
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here Application Format and email your application to email@example.com by 15 February 2020
- Should have to submit the application with the prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: such as “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.