|Good Neighbors (1991) is an international humanitarian, development and non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Winner of the MDG 2 award in 2007, Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 17 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 13 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, DRR and Rohingya emergency response activities. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Project Name: Enhancing the protective environment for children and adolescents in Rohingya refugee camps and host community in Cox’s Bazar district.
Funded and Cooperated by: UNICEF
|1. Key Position Information
|Title of Post
||Case Management Officer
||Ukhiya, Camp 15, Cox’s Bazar
||GNB Project Focal
||28 Jan 2023
||6 months [Cab be extended up to 1 year based on performance evaluation]
|2. Basic Requirement:
- Education: Minimum graduation from any govt. recognized university.
- Age: Maximum age 40 years (as on 15 January 2023)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count). Sound knowledge in Micro-soft office and English language (Speaking & writing).
- Preference: GN Bangladesh strongly encourages qualified female candidates to apply.
|3. Contract Information:
- Salary and Others: Salary Package for this role is 46,305 BDT (Consolidated)
- Contract Period: 6 months (Can be extend up to 1 year) Contractual position. Extension depends on 6 monthly and yearly performance evaluation.
|4. Job Assignment in Brief:
||Types of Responsibilities
||Details about Job Responsibilities
||a) Case Management for Individual Children and their Families:
- Follow all steps of Case Management for individual child
- Provide quality case management services to children who have experienced or are at risk of violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation or are otherwise vulnerable in line with the eligibility criteria and case prioritization guide.
- Support children and (where appropriate) their families through the case management process (identification and registration, assessment, case planning, implementation of the case plan, follow-up and review, case closure) as outlined in the Standard Operation Procedures.
- Provide psychosocial support and emotional support to children and families throughout the case management process.
- Conduct safe referrals to essential services as appropriate, and follow-up to ensure services provided were responsive to the needs identified within the assessment. Accompany the child to receive services that are not provided by agencies.
b) Communication and Coordination:
- Liaise with CP focal person, volunteers, community members, service providers, NGO partners and government stakeholders to identify and safely refer children at risk.
- Maintain effective relationship with GBV case worker/actors and other key actors working towards child protection (including counter-trafficking workers, general protection workers and other sector focal points for appropriate referral)
- Maintain an up-to-date service mapping and referral pathway for respective geographical area.
- Ensure coordination and up to date contact details of other services the child may require and support the child to access such services (such as education, health, nutrition, etc) even outside of immediate geographical area as needed
c) Case Management Teamwork:
- Actively engage in all capacity building opportunities, including formal trainings, shadowing/observation, mentoring capacity assessments, etc.
- Participate in regular case management meetings with the case management team.
- Prepare for and participate in regular structured coaching and individual supervision sessions/meeting, identifying challenges and areas for development.
- Regularly document cases using agreed upon inter-agency and internal forms of the CPIMS+.
- Update CPIMS+ or ProGres v4 as appropriate to ensure a comprehensive record of the case through data entry regularly and timely basis. Where agency does not use CPIMS+, ensure appropriate case management system is in place (for example ProGres V4)
- Ensure case is not duplicated and each child only has one case manager
- Responsible for the selection and supervise all case volunteers working in the MPCAC.
- Produce monthly data and regular narrative reports for different stakeholders as well as office.
- Maintain positive coordination and relationship with other partners in the field to promote holistic approach to case management
- Any other duties required by project authorities.
|5. Capacity Requirement:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Cp case management and humanitarian principles
- Have practical experience in humanitarian related work.
- Must know Chattogram/Rohingya language.
- Fully computer literate and demonstrated a high understanding of Microsoft Office programs (Word & Excel)
- Positive attitude towards social service and adaptability to organizational vision and values
- Ability to deal with community people with a positive manner and mentality to work for the marginal people
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in GN community-led approaches
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with external partners and capacity to interact in a multicultural environment.
- Agile working mindset and adaptable to fast changes
- A flexible, positive, and inspirational team player
|6. Application Procedure:
Submission of Application: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to download the Prescribed format (prescribed format)Application Format and/or send CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 Jan 2023.
(Must mention basic information of yourself, age, total year of experience, education with major subject, expected and current salary amount, possible date of joining, preferred job location, 2 references in your CV)
Applications without required information, proper subject in email or incomplete application will not be considered.
Please mention the position name “Case Management Officer” in the email subject line.
Call for interview: If your CV is selected then a recruiter will invite you over phone/email, followed by a couple of written/oral tests as applicable for the recruitment of the position. (Please provide your active email address, mobile number, and/ or contact information)
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of children and women and has a “Zero Tolerance” policy for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.