Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDPs) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSPs) in 11 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR and humanitarian response. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Position (1): Grant Communication Manager
Job Location: Dhaka, Head Office
- Education: Minimum Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, English, Finance or Management
- Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 30 July 2020)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years or above relevant job experiences (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 45,000 – 50,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Communication and coordination for ensuring continued financial resources for GNB activities
- Networking with local and international NGOs, UN agencies and other stakeholders
- Organizing, attending or participating in stakeholders and sub-sector meetings when necessary
- Participating in the submission of new concept notes/project proposals designed, Donor Mapping & Tracking upon the CSP for the highest rate of acceptance.
- Contributing to the organization’s positive image and overall reliability through the reflection of the organization’s program goals, code of conduct and work ethics (standard & approaches)
- Planning and designing of Public Relations (PR) and Publication
- Having the ability to understand and to analyze the community’s problems and corresponding solutions
- Ability to understand organizational goals and directions in the projects in question
- Must have innovative problem-solving skill in line with GNB’s program goals & CSP
- Ability to write project proposals, concept notes with least or no supervision
- Having substantial experience of working in/with multi- and bi-lateral of agencies
- Having off-hand networking references with donor organizations
- Have a full understanding of Public Relation needs and media relationships
- Self-driven, pro-active, and ability to work in a team and/or independently
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 August 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.