|Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 5 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR & Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position.
|Position: Finance and Audit Manager
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (Urban /Rural)
Education: Master degree with honors in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration (Major Finance)
Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 8 February 2021)
Experience: Minimum 5 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
Application: In prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
Call for interview: The interview will be held in the Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk.40,000 – 50,000 (per month)
Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months in probation period)
| Job Assignment in Brief:
- Planning, budgeting, and expenses analysis of financial activities.
- Managing finance for effective and timely execution of expense goal
- Generating financial report for various purpose
- Handling Internal, External & International Audit as per organizational standard
- Providing necessary supports for project admin staff for lowest audit findings
- Preparing and presenting status reports upon monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual implementation
- Local and international communication for finance reports and remittance issues
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
| Capacity Requirement:
- Ability to the financial report analysis, identifying financial irregularities, and investigate.
- Ability to understand and reflect the organization finance management standards/applications in finance management
- Ability to identify and take actions for major and minor errors and irregularities
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Must be good in the internet, MS Word package, and relevant software.
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
| Application procedure: If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format and email your application to email@example.com by 8 March 2021.
>Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications that are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or ‘incomplete’ application will not be considered.
|Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Career at GNB
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of children and women and has a “Zero Tolerance” policy for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.