|Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR, and Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
|Position: GBV Program In-charge
|Job Location: Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
- Education: Post Graduation preferable in Social Science, Development Studies, Development Economics, Environmental Science & Disaster Management.
- Age: Maximum age 40 years (as on 10 November 2021)
- Experience: Minimum 1 years practical experiences in relevant field (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Only Female candidates are invited to apply
|Contract Information:Consolidated Remuneration: Tk.45,000 (per month)
Contract Period: Till February 2022 [3 months contract after joining]
|Job Assignment in Brief:
- Fully responsible to lead overall GBV program and staffs in align of GBV core principles.
- Work with teams and communities to develop appropriate prevention and awareness-raising/behavior change strategies.
- Develop training modules to train GBV staffs to build up leadership to prevention of GBV in Rohingya crisis context.
- Proper guidance to ensure PSS, PFA, Case management, referral service for survivors
- Fully responsible for Monthly Report/weekly report/project completion report both English and Bangla by project duration.
- Should have strong data management capacity; have to submit weekly, bi weekly, monthly report and sub sector report in due time ensuring authentication.
- Coordinate with local and international NGOs, UN agencies and other stakeholders to ensure holistic support for survivors, including participation in strengthening GBV SOPs and referral pathways.
- Ensure maximum visibility of the agency amongst the N/INGO’s and community.
- Contribute to the positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organization’s Code of Conduct.
- Ensure budget execution with meaningful program implementation and accountability.
- Provide technical support on the design of services and activities for women/adolescent girls and support its program staffs and organization considering change of implementing trends.
- Provide technical support to ensure quality program, regular monitoring of case management, outreach and PSS services under the program.
- Regularly attend in GBV sub-sector and site management/CiC office meeting and communication with CiC office regularly.
- Keep effective internal/external communication and close collaboration with office supervisor.
- PSEA: No involvement with SEA issue/mutual relationship. GNB maintain
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office
- Sound knowledge on GBV core concepts and humanitarian principles.
- Have good leadership, conflict management, coaching, mentoring, and team building skills.
- Strong problem identification, analytical, solving skills and adaptability with situation.
- Experience in working with communities and local governments, INGOs and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Have good skill and knowledge on GBV/MHM related Concept Note/Project Proposal writing
- Committed to GNB Core Values and Mission. Committed to GNB Core Values, Mission, GN Code of Conduct, HR Policy and PSEA instructions
|Application Procedure: If you think you are the right match for the above-mentioned position and can join in GNB immediately (within very short time), follow the application instructions accordingly:Please download the prescribed format and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 November 2021.
Please mention the [GBV Program In-charge] in the email subject line.
Applications that are not in the ‘prescribed format’ Application Format or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Only female candidates are invited to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of children and women and has a “Zero Tolerance” policy for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.