Good Neighbors (1991) is an international humanitarian, development, and non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Winner of the MDG 2 award in 2007, Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 17 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 13 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR and Rohingya emergency response activities. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Project Name: Improving safe and dignified lives for Girls and Women through women empowerment and GBV services in the Rohingya and Host Community, Cox’s Bazar
Funded and cooperated by: Good Neighbors Global Partnership Center
|1. Key Position Information|
|Title of Post||GBV Team Leader||Employment Type||Contractual|
|Post Number||1||Location||Camp 15 Ukhiya and Host Community, Cox’s Bazar|
|Report to||GNB Project Focal||Closing Date||30 July 2023|
|Contract Period||6 months [Extendable depending upon evaluation until the end of the project]|
- Basic Requirement:
- Required: Graduation in Gender, Psychology, Sociology, Social work, or related areas of focus
- Desired: Master’s in a related field
- Age: Age minimum 30 and maximum age 45 years (as on 30 July 2023)
- Experience in implementing or leading Sexual and reproductive health and/or Gender focused projects in emergency
- Experience in working with internally displaced people will get preference.
- 5 years experience in NGO/INGO setting (experience with only evidence and relevance will count).
Eligible: Only qualified female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Contract Information:
- Salary and Others: Salary Package for this role is 49,280 BDT (Consolidated)
- Contract Period: 6 months (Can be extended up to 1 year) Contractual position. The extension depends on 6 month and yearly performance evaluation.
- Job Assignment in Brief:
|Sl No||Types of Responsibilities||Details about Job Responsibilities|
|1||Primary Responsibilities(Planning and Implementation of Program Activities)||
|3||Other Responsibilities||Any other duties required by project authorities|
- Capacity Requirement:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of GBV and humanitarian principles
- Sound knowledge in Micro-soft Office and English language (Speaking & writing).
- Have good leadership, conflict management, coaching, mentoring, and team-building skills.
- Strong problem identification, analytical, solving skills, and adaptability to situations.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with communities and local governments, INGOs, and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently and flexible, positive, and inspirational team player.
- Have good skills and knowledge of GBV/MHM-related Concept Note/Project Proposal writing
- Have practical experience in humanitarian-related work.
- Positive attitude towards social service and adaptability to organizational vision and values
- Ability to deal with community people with a positive manner and mentality to work for the marginal people
- Agile working mindset and adaptability to fast changes
6. Application Procedure:
Submission of Application: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to download the Prescribed format (prescribed format)Application Format and/or send CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 July 2023.
(Must mention basic information of yourself, age, total year of experience, education with major subject, expected and current salary amount, possible date of joining, preferred job location, 2 references in your CV)
Applications without the required information, proper subject in the email, or incomplete application will not be considered.
Please mention the position name “GBV Team Leader” in the email subject line.
Call for interview: If your CV is selected then a recruiter will invite you over the phone/email, followed by a couple of written/oral tests as applicable for the recruitment of the position. (Please provide your active email address, mobile number, and/ or contact information)
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Only female candidates are allowed to apply.
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after the recruitment test) will result in disqualification.