Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to search suitable personnel for the following computer training program.
- Goal: To make young participants more capable to deal with computer and its uses.
- Duration: 21 days (Except Friday and Saturday).
- Schedule: January 10 – February 7, 2019.
- Program Curriculum: Basic understanding about computer, Solid computer literacy, Advanced MS-Office utilization, Adobe Photoshop, Computer hardware and software management, E-mail and Internet Usage, Practical exercise.
- Training Cost: Free.
- Benefit: Organization will provide accommodation and food. No other benefits.
- Seat: Seats are limited.
- Candidate must have completed SSC.
- Underprivileged candidate is highly recommended to apply.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidate should stay in ICT education project, GNB provided accommodation.
- We will provide accommodation outside Dhaka city candidates.
- Age must be within 18 to 24 years.
- Only females are allowed to apply.
How to apply
You need to submit:
- Application form.
- Guardian’s consent letter.
- Copy of NID or Birth Certificate
Deadline for submission: 7 January 2019.
Submit the application to:
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in prescribed format available in HERE [Application form and Guardian’s consent letter] and send your application to the given e-mail by 7 January 2018.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please call 01708452098, 01708138935. We preferred e-mail communication. Unless it is urgent, please contact us by e-mail. Unnecessary calls might affect your result in selection process.
- Good Neighbors preserves the sole right to finalize trainee from the applicants and GNB will not be liable to answer any questions regarding the selection process.
- Only the short-listed applicants will be contacted for confirmation.
- If any false information in the application is acknowledged, GNB will take necessary steps for the dishonesty.
- Drop out during the training will be held responsible for the inconvenience.