Young Professionals Computer Training Program
Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) welcomes application from interested applicants for the following computer training program under its ‘ICT Education Project’ with the support of Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
Goal: To make young participants more capable to deal with computer and its uses.
Duration: 15 days (Except Friday and Saturday)
Schedule: Sunday, 03 December, 2017 – Thursday 21 December, 2017.
Program Curriculum: Basic understanding about computer, Solid computer literacy, Advanced MS-Office utilization, Computer hardware and software management, E-mail and Internet Usage, Practical exercise.
Training Fees: Free.
Benefit: Organization will provide accommodation and food. No other benefits.
Seat: Seats are limited.
- Candidates must have completed SSC.
- Underprivileged candidates are highly recommended to apply.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Age must be within 18 to 24 years.
- Candidate who are interested to enrich themselves with advance computer skill are encouraged to apply.
- Only Males are allowed to apply.
How to apply
You need to submit:
Deadline for submission: November 29th, 2017
Submit the application to:
Interested candidates are invited to apply through the prescribed Application Form along with the Guardian’s consent letter and other required document. Send your filled up application to the given e-mail or posting address by November 29th, 2017.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please call 01708-138961. We preferred e-mail communication. Unless it is urgent, please contact us by e-mail. Unnecessary calls might affect your result in selection process.
- Good Neighbors preserves the sole right to finalize trainee from the applicants and GNB will not be liable to answer any questions regarding the selection process.
- Only the short-listed applicants will be contacted for confirmation.
- If any false information in the application is acknowledged, GNB will take necessary steps for the dishonesty.
- Drop out during the training will be held responsible for the inconvenience.