|Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR, and Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position: |
|Position (1): Logistic & Liaison Officer |
|Job Location: UNICEF RER Project, Cox’s Bazar|
- Education: Minimum graduation from any recognized university/ institution in Business Administration
- Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 45 years (as on 15 June 2022)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in the mentioned field (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: Send your CV in prescribed format with a separate Job Application/Cover Letter to the email address mentioned below. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered.
- Call for interview: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (please provide your active email address and mobile number)
- Preference: Only Male candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
|Contract Information: |
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 44,100 (per month)
Contract Period: 6 months (There is a possibility to extend depending on the performance and the project extension)
|Job Assignment in Brief:
- Support to the Admin manager in conducting procurement processes as per organization procurement guidelines
- Support the administration of effective procurement management systems.
- Maintain an effective asset register; Stock register, ensure that all office and program assets are logged, ID tag
- Prepare/Compile the inventory materials list as per project requirement
- Ensure the purchase of logistics items as per UNICEF, FC1, FD7 budget plan with management approval
- Ensure store items are issued from office and received properly in field level,
- Ensure Deliver challan are used for receiving & issuing goods
- Ensure proper documentation on finance & Administrative issue
- Maintain smooth movement of vehicle in field and office
- Prepare vendor register, update and keep logical relationship with vendor
- He is reportable to Admin manager.
- Work closely with the contraction engineer, vendor, School management committee and others.
- Monitoring construction works to ensure timely completion of works as per planned schedule.
- Establish regular commination and liaison with DC, UNO, RRRC, Vendor, NGOs, local leader.
- Good command on administration as well as procurement
- Should have experience of internal/external audit
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in working with communities, Vendors, Government organizations, NGO’s.
- Excellent skills on MS Office
- Typing skill in Bangla and English.
- Good command on documentation and record keeping
- Committed to GNB Core Values and Mission
|Application Procedure: |
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
- If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Send your CV (Must mention basic information about yourself, age, total year of experience, education with the major subject, expected and current salary amount, possible date of joining, preferred job location, 2 references in your CV) with an application/cover letter to: email@example.com by 21 June 2022.
- Please mention the position name [Logistic & Liaison Officer] in the email subject line.
- Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ Application Format or incomplete application will not be considered.
Address: Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornaly Abashan, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,IP phone: +88-09613858585
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result to disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of child and women and has “Zero Tolerance” approach for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.