|Good Neighbors (1991) is an international humanitarian, development and non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Winner of the MDG 2 award in 2007, Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 2 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, DRR and Rohingya emergency response activities. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
|1. Key Position Information
|Title of Post
||GN Bangladesh Head Office
||Date of Issue
||13 September 2022
|The effective date of the assignment
||As soon as possible
||06 October 2022
|Please refer to Nature and Features of GNB CDPs and their locations.
Nature and Features of GNB CDPs
|2. Basic Requirement:
- Education: Master’s degree preferably in Social Science, English, Development Studies, Economics, Development Economics, Anthropology.
- Age: Maximum age 40 years (as on 06 October 2022)
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ practical experiences in managerial position (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Preference: GN Bangladesh strongly encourages qualified female applicants for this position.
|3. Contract Information:
- Salary and Others: Salary Package for this role is negotiable. Plus 100% festival bonus, 15 days paid leave excluding public holidays and training opportunities for career development.
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months’ probation period)
|4. Job Assignment in Brief:
|Expected end result
|Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Lead M&E system and process development, creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Develop template/format for report collection, analysis & feedback of report
- Define and implement the key project performance indicator (KPI)
- Data collection, report preparation, planning and designing of publication.
- Review the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modification.
- Communication and coordination with CDP, PSP & Team for ensure accountability of GNB programs (availability of online result tracking system, monitoring feedback)
- Compliance and management of GNB’s standards, approaches, procedures, guidelines and policies
- Following the instructions/assignment given by the supervisor according to the core values of the organization
|Operational planning and designing activities
- Designing and writing the concept notes/ project proposal according to the instructions and demand of the donor with ensuring quality
- Participating in the submission of new concept notes/project proposals designed, donor mapping & tracking upon the CSP for highest rate of acceptance.
- Maintain strong, collaborative and supportive communication with entire team, partners and various network members.
|Networking and Partnership
- Strengthening partnership and solidarity with NGOs/INGOs, governments, international agencies, CSOs and corporate sectors
- Expanding local fundraising initiatives and expand scope of fund raising opportunities through need assessment and project proposal writing and taking initiatives for find out the possible sources of fundraising
- Prompt support to complete a high quality yearly Plan of Action (PoA), FD-6/FD-7, project proposal/concept writing.
- Required report to meet the demand of the head office, donors and other required parties.
|5. Capacity Requirement:
- Should have good communication skills and must be good at using the internet, MS office package, data analysis program-SPSS, Stata and relevant software operating
- Should have knowledge of program organizing, project proposal development, data management, and report writing
- Positive attitude towards social service and adaptability to organizational vision and values
- Ability to deal with community people with a positive manner and mentality to work for the marginal people
- Good understanding of the GN community-led approaches and
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office.
|6. Application Procedure:
Submission of Application: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to download the Prescribed format (prescribed format)Application Format and/or send CV to the email address email@example.com by 6 October 2022.
(Must mention basic information of yourself, age, total year of experience, education with major subject, expected and current salary amount, possible date of joining, preferred job location, 2 references in your CV)
Applications without required information, proper subject in email or incomplete application will not be considered.
Please mention the position name “Manager (M&E)” in the email subject line.
Call for interview: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Assessment Exercises for the recruitment of the position, which may include Written/Technical test and/or Interviews, as applicable for the recruitment of the position. (please provide your active email address, mobile number and/ or contact information)
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of children and women and has a “Zero Tolerance” policy for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.