Position: Manager, Public Health
Job Location: Dhaka, Head Office
- Education: Master degree, MPH will get preference
- Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 30 June 2019)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates will get preference
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk40,000 – 50,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 3 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Designing new projects and networking to address the deficit of child and woman health facilities
- Communication, result tracking and preparing status reports for internal and external partners
- Supervising and leading the existing healthcare units for greater sustainability
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
- Proven capacity and experience of public health activities
- Ability to understand the human rights aspects of the health of children and women
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here and email your application to email@example.com by 20 July 2019
- Should have to submit the application with the prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: such as “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.