Vacancy: 2 persons
- Ensure standard Health check-up as per GNB standard
- Arrange progressive nutritional programs for the malnourished children.
- Provide quality medical service for children and mother through OPD service, mobile clinic and satellite clinic.
- Vulnerable disease identification, treatment and follow up.
- Conduct issues-based health education session/day observation and campaign.
- Provide reproductive health care supports (ANC/PNC, education and counseling to mother and adolescent)
- Plan and design disease control/prevention activities considering disease prevalence and burden.
- Train School Based First Aid (SBFA) Facilitator and Health Volunteer Female (HVF) with necessary skills and knowledge.
- MBBS from any recognized University and should have with BMDC registration
- Ability or mentality to work in a remote area.
- NGO experience will be preferable.
- Respect to child rights and the UNCRC.
- Communicative and team player
- Open to new experience/learning.
- Committed to the well-being of the under-privileged people.
- Knowledge on Health Policy of Bangladesh.
- Have mentality to work with disadvantaged people.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects and people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command over Bangla and English.
- Pirganj CDP, Inua, Vadua, 5 No Saidpur Union, Pirganj, Thakurgaon
- Ghatail CDP, Shaliajani Bazar, P.O: D’Pakutia, P.S: Ghatail, Tangail.
Salary Range: BDT. 40,000/=
Staff Category: Contractual
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by 10 June 2018. Should have submit application with prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.