Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: GNB Rural CDPs
- Education: MBBS from any recognized University (MBBS with MPH will add extra advantage)
- Age: 35 Years maximum (as on 30 July 2020)
- Experience: Minimum 1 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 35,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 3 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Engagement ineffective, qualitative and supportive treatment service in the community
- Communication with partners and result tracking of health activities in the target area.
- Active engagement in public health-focused activities and community empowerment.
- Supervising and leading the existing healthcare units for greater sustainability
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
- Proven capacity and experience of public health activities
- Ability to understand the human rights aspects of the health of children and women
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 August 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.