Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDPs) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSPs) in 11 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR and humanitarian response. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Position: Officer (Health)
Job Location: GNB Rural CDPs
- Education: HSC pass and 4 years MATS/ Paramedic/ Nursing Training
- Age: Maximum 35 years (as on 30 July 2020)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 16,200 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Work to improve ‘standard health check-up’ in all CDPs for visible progress in the nutritional status of our children
- Provide quality service for the children enrolled as special case children and Develop a CDP-based database of the vulnerable diseases
- Organize issue-based health education session/campaign/day observation
- Provide reproductive health support (ANC/PNC, FP, Adolescent RH Support, etc.)
- Establish a sustainable partnership and networking for access to public health and Keep a record of community clinics/govt. hospital, private/NGO clinic and access of our community
- Establish a Community Health Worker (CHW) and Health Volunteer Female
- Maintain documentation, report preparation, and submission within the deadline
- Proven capacity and experience of public health activities
- Ability to understand the human rights aspects of the health of children and women
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to motivate the community for sustainable development and mobilization
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 August 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.