Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDPs) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSPs) in 11 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR and humanitarian response. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Position: CDP Program Manager
Job Location: GNB Rural CDPs
- Education: Minimum Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, English, Finance or Management
- Age: Minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 30 July 2020)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years or above relevant job experiences (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: In the prescribed format to be submitted via email. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Dhaka office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Preference: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 35,000 – 40,000 (per month)
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 6 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Planning and designing of the program as per community needs
- Preparing an annual plan of action (PoA) and FD6/7 when required
- Designing/providing information for new projects
- Maintaining efficient networking and partnership with community resource, local government and non-governmental organizations
- Maintaining efficient communication with HO and international office
- Activity implementation for preparing and presenting status reports upon monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual implementation
- Effective staff management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
- Ability to work with the marginalized community people for their capacity enhancement
- Ability to understand and to analyze the community’s problems and corresponding solutions
- The ability for supportive supervision and monitoring of CDP staff and community resources
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage the team to work with and without top-down supervision
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format Application Format and email your application to email@example.com by 9 August 2020.
- Candidates must have to fill up the prescribed form duly with every field and mention the subject of education specifically.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line like as: “name_position applied for_”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an assessment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Plot 5, Road 02, Block A
Swadesh Shornaly Abashan
Purbachal Express Highway
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
IP phone: +88-09613858585
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.