Public Health Officer
Vacancy : 3
Duration : 1 year [contractual]
Job Location : Dhaka Based
Educational Requirements : MPH from any recognized University
Experience : 1 Year
Age : 30-year Maximum
- MPH from any recognized University [MBBS will add an extra advantage].
- Committed to the well-being of the under-privileged people.
- Knowledge on Health Policy of Bangladesh.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects and people.
- Good command over Bangla and English.
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here and email your application to: email@example.com by 7 November 2018.
- Should have to submit application with prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
- Interview date & time: 10 November 2018 at 9:00 am
- Joining date on 11 November 2018
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.