Vacancy: 2 persons
- Works to reduce child dropout as per Standard Operational Procedure/SOP.
- Focus Zone (F/Z) child management – focus to reduce the number.
- Works to ensure accurate reporting CMS- Child Management Software (CIF, APR, ACL, GML etc.)
- Builds good communication with Sponsorship Service Supporters and Operation Department: reporting feedback etc.
- Supporting SS Supporters for effective implementation of Sponsorship Service.
- Monthly meeting/training for SS Supporters and monthly home visit report.
- Prepares progress report on Focus Zone reduction.
- Special Child Case Management to reduce vulnerability of a special child.
- Minimum graduation (Bachelor/Honors Degree) from any govt. recognized university.
- Expected Attitude:
- Ability or mentality to work in a remote area.
- Respect to child rights and the UNCRC;
- Communicative and team player;
- Open to new experience/learning;
- committed to the well-being of the under-privileged people.
- Age Under 30 years.
- Knowledge on UNCRC and child protection.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects and people.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work under challenges.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good command over English and Bangla.
- Good physique, energetic and ability to work in a remote area.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (GNB Projects Areas)
Salary Range: BDT. 16,200/=
Staff Category: Regular
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by 10 June 2018. Should have submit application with prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.