|Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income-generating activities, DRR, and Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position: |
|Position (1): Supervisor|
|Job Location: UNICEF RER Project, Cox’s Bazar|
- Education: Minimum graduation from any govt. recognized university
- Age: Minimum age 32 years and maximum age 40 years (as on 15 June 2022)
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years practical experiences in the mentioned field(experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Application: Send your CV in prescribed format with a separate Job Application/Cover Letter to the email address mentioned below. Applications without ‘prescribed format’ will not be considered.
- Call for interview: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (please provide your active email address and mobile number)
- Preference: Only male candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
|Contract Information: |
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 47,000 (per month)
Contract Period: 1 July 2022 to 15 November 2022 (There is a possibility to extend depending on the performance and the project extension)
|Job Assignment in Brief:
- Create and maintain a positive and fruitful relationship with School management committee, School students, staffs and the general community.
- Carry out community sensitization, awareness raising and education activities in the Schools.
- Ensure facilitation support to girl’s student and arranging awareness program within time frame.
- Engage Girls students and SMC on awareness and prevention related activities.
- Work closely with the contraction engineer, vendor, School management committee and others.
- Prepare need assessment, purchases completion, budget analysis, vendor selection, construction budget forecasting and expenses analysis.
- Monitoring construction works to ensure timely completion of works as per planned schedule.
- Try to co-ordinate and solve construction related problems by sharing with project office, Construction engineer.
- Prepare weekly progress report, implementation monitoring & supervision and report to project office responsible persons.
- Ensure that all program activities, quality of construction materials used and proper curing & nurturing of construction
- Establish regular communication and liaison with DC/UNO, SMC, vendor, NGOs, local organizations.
- Proper communication with vendors and contractors, engineer, Regular correspondents with project office.
- Sound knowledge and understanding about WASH and humanitarian principles
- Have practical experience in humanitarian related work.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with communities.
- Can follow the working plan and program strategies
- Knowing Chittagong/Rohingya language will be considered as positive point.
- Committed to GNB Core Values and Mission
- Excellent skills on MS Office
- Typing skill in Bangla and English.
|Application Procedure: |
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
- If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Send your CV (Must mention basic information about yourself, age, total year of experience, education with the major subject, expected and current salary amount, possible date of joining, preferred job location, 2 references in your CV) with an application/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 June 2022.
- Please mention the position name [Supervisor] in the email subject line.
- Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ Application Format or incomplete application will not be considered.
Address: Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornaly Abashan, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,IP phone: +88-09613858585
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result to disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of child and women and has “Zero Tolerance” approach for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.