Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). GNB is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 2 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, and ICT Education Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007.
We are inviting application from the interested and eligible candidates for Internship. Details as below:
Job without Job Experience
Graduates with sociology, development studies, anthropology, economics, social works, accountancy, business studies, and international relations can earn a good career through successful completion of the GNB Internship. Only the fresh are welcome! Age below 28 years.
|• Practical job experience with an international NGO
• Certificate after successful completion
• Food & Travel allowance for candidates of 6/12 months
• Performance-based extension/job linkage
Position: Intern for 3 months
• Business background gets preference
Job Location: GNB Project Areas
Deadline for Application: Open
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from here and email your application to email@example.com.
- Should have to submit the application with the prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.